As an athlete and fitness professional for more than 25 years, I believe health is essential to one’s freedom to enjoy life. We are all responsible for our own health and well-being. I strive to make every workout fun, challenging and effective. My passion is to explore mindfulness in movement, while assisting my clients to reach their fitness goals with innovative, balanced and healthy lifestyle changes. To help you achieve your goals efficiently I make full use of my specialties, which include resistance training, weight loss, core stability, increased balance and improved proprioception.
For the client experiencing specific issues I can offer:
- Injury and pre/post-surgery rehabilitation and increased flexibility
- Yoga therapy, private and group instruction
- Mindful fitness for cancer survivors and people living with Parkinson’s
- AFAA Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor - BOSU Certified Group Instructor - TRX Qualified - Franklin Method Technique - Yoga Teacher Training at Naropa University - Reiki 1 Certified
- BA, Dance Movement & Therapy, Naropa University - Double Minor in Psychology and Writing - Teacher at Naropa University Yoga Psychology Department
Tammy Saurette instructs the following: